Top Inverness Sightseeing Tours
115 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Craig made the day great from start to finish. Excellent knowledge and commentary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "we loved the trip ...we were a family of 4 with 5 year and 12 year...Willie was a great guide....I highly recommended this tour...top of the mountain...visit and waterfall are key highlights.."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip. Alison was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. One of our group has lived in Inverness for 8 years, and she even learnt a lot! An easy, pleasant ride around this beautiful city, stopping at some lovely places a long the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with a really interesting commentary by the tour guide, Ray. Good stops and enough time at Dunrobin Castle to include a falconry display which was excellent. Fascinating stops and wonderful music on the bus. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting walking tour. Our guide was a local historian, very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us lots of interesting stories from places all round the centre of Inverness. Tour took about 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "How lucky we were to spend the day with our knowledgeable and captivating guide visiting the beautiful Highland treasures Glen Afffric and Plodda Falls. Jamie provided us with so much information and thoughtful conversation while managing all the details of our excursion with relaxed professionalism. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time on the tour with John while visiting from London. We felt safe, not-rushed and well guided. Will be waiting for John to visit Mongolia back!"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was amazing. Gavin is a true gentleman and his knowledge of whisky and the history of the area and his heritage is outstanding. This tour was by far one of the highlights of our trip to Scotland. We will most definitely do this again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable of the area and tried very hard to get us into the best distilleries dispite all the covid restrictions"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England