* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing time with this tour. Our guide, Nelton was extremely knowledgeable and a super fun person. The lodge and the staff were way better than anything i expected, and so was the food. I will sure to be back during the dry season as well. Overall, top experience."
* A traveler said: "I give this tour a 10 star rating, Jhon was an incredible guide he made this trip incredible. He is very knowledgeable about the Jungle and everything around it. Neil was very excellent at meeting our needs and was very punctual. On this adventure we saw the Jungle at daytime and nighttime. We cruised the Amazon River, we went to Monkey Island and visited the Yahua tribe. We sang, danced, and shared gifts. We fished for pirahna, then cooked and ate them. The cook at the lodge is amazing and the caretaker Juan as well. Great Jungle accommodations by the river. We fed the piranha, Caiman amd saw the largest fish in the amazon. We conversated with parrots and had an experience that will live in myself and my brother forever.... If you want an amazing tour at an affordable price Amazon Eco Adventure might just change your life..."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for my friends and I. We enjoyed everything about this guided tour and stay from the food to the workers to the locations. Our guide Alfredo was a great guide and really increased our experience. The staff was very attentive for anything needed and cared about making everything as good as it could be"
* A traveler said: "The location was fabulous. The guides were wonderful. The excursions were fun and enjoyable. The staff took care of every need."
* A traveler said: "Great location flexible itinerary really recommend. Great food amazing good given location. Atmospheric, good rooms ...."
* A traveler said: "We visited a wildlife reserve and got to hold monkeys and sloths. Panchita the Howler monkey was the best! We also got to swim in the Amazon! How crazy is that!?"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!|We didn't get to see the 'mirror lake' as it had rained but our guide was able to make a switch with other activities.|The lodge was great and we were able to fish some piranhas, too!|The night tour was great! Our guide managed to grab a small crocodile for us to see up close and then put back again in the river.|On the Amazon river tour, we managed to see lots of dolphins too!|We were able to see a sloth up close and a howler monkey too.|An unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic service by guide Lucho. Explanation clear and caring. Have enjoyed the river trip and walks. Lots of birds, monkeys, flora and fauna. At the lodge, well taken care of, meals although simple yet delicious. Once in a life time must do. Love to be back. It's paradise. 👍🖐"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and helpful guides and staff. Food was divine, cabin was well appointed."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much for an amazing trip! Thank you for the beautiful rooms, the place and the people on the place. And A special thank you to Cesar, Tatiana and Patricia! Cesar have so much knowledge to offer, not least good humor and energi, he makes an huge effort to let us see everything important! Patricia and Tatiana, you will be some amazing guides one day, because you already are! Thanks for your sweet smiles, Laugh and support! You are the best! It is a beautiful place with a lot to offer, everything from animals, jungle, zip line (funny god guy there!) and beautiful scenery. Everyone is smiling and welcoming and we will always remember this trip and place! Hugs Camillya and Anja Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Day Iquitos Jungle Adventure at Muyuna Lodge
- 4-Day All Inclusive Guided Jungle Tour from Iquitos at Maniti Eco-Lodge
- 3-Day All Inclusive Private Guided Pacaya Samiria National Reserve from Iquitos
- Private, All-Inclusive Grand Amazon Tour - 3 days, Iquitos, Peru
- 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Sinchicuy Lodge
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast