Top Isla Holbox Outdoor Activities
20 results | All Isla Holbox Tours
* A traveler said: "What an incredible outing! Such special experiences that I will treasure always. The guide Eduardo and his captain were top notch. Take me back!"
* A traveler said: "Willy was amazing. Very knowledgeable and even found us a crocodile!! Forgot our camera and he took pictures for us and delivered them to our hotel!! Be sure to ask for him."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. Our guides were great and took care of everyone, making sure that they were comfortable and having a good time. And if you haven't seen bioluminescent water before, it can be life-changing. Find it and go to it."
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had the most bad ass day ever!!! Pedro, our Captain kept everyone safe and well fed. Our guide was also a very knowledgeable older gentleman who is so well versed in everything Whale Shark that it was like an outdoor classroom!! We highly recommend this tour company 🇲🇽🇺🇸🎯👏"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a great tour guide! Was very informative and punctual at pick up time. The tour was amazing. When you step into the water and start seeing your footsteps in the water turn bright blue was a magical experience. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This kayak tour was amazing and a must do for anyone visiting Isla Holbox. You get to go into the mangroves and see beautiful species of birds and if you're lucky you catch a glimpse of crocodiles (we saw 2!). Our guide Alejandra (Alex) was amazing and had so much passion for nature and the beauty of the island. The tour provides a good workout and can be catered to the abilities of the guests. I highly recommend this tour and we will probably do it again if we return."
* A traveler said: "This was probably our favorite experience on Holbox. Our guide Gustavo was awesome and a wealth of knowledge about the area and the environment. We caught two barracudas and Gustavo and captain Pablo made the freshest and most delightful ceviche on the boat while we enjoyed walking along the empty beaches. We were not able to snorkel on this trip because the water wasn't very clear but we were still able to enjoy the beach and cooling off in the water. I highly recommend this trip if you can only do one thing while in Isla Holbox."