Top Istria Historical Tours
63 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "it was a very interesting and really cool tour! Goran is a very professional and personable tour guide who could teach us a lot about Rovinj! this walking tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable about Pula and its history. He explained us everything in a very understandable way and also show us some hidden history pieces, which otherwise we hadn't been able to see. I strongly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Stephan clearly loves his home town and did a wonderful job of giving us insights into the history, as well as the current scene - restaurants, the economy and music."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour. Incredibly informative and interesting. Our guide Jadranka was fantastic, tailored the tour to our interests and spent way longer than the 2 hours advertised. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Tin the guide made this trip. He was very knowlagable funny and cared about everyone on the coach. It was well worth a visit Rovinj was beautiful definatly worth a visit"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Our tour guide was very pleasant and VERY informative. He also respected our our request to wear a mask and keep social distancing. It got a bit hot in the sun on part of the walk back, but this was no fault of the guides. He was an exceptional guide."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! There is so much history here ancient and not so ancient. Vesna was absolutely fantastic, extremely knowledgeable on the history and facts of everything we saw and of the country. She purchase tickets ahead of time so there were no lines or extra costs, this made it so easy. Vesna made the tour completely engaging and interesting for my husband and I AND for our 16 and 18 year old sons whom later talked about how much they enjoyed it. Additionally Vesna assisted us with information on other activities and helped to accommodate us. I would very highly recommend using her services. We have been on tours all over the world and this was one of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Goran was simply exceptional. A prompt pick up and then an interesting, enviably well-informed conversational guide throughout. He shed light on both the history and the present on his country. His English was impeccable. Thank you - we would recommend him without any hesitation. All guides should be like Goran!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia