Top Jackson Hole Attractions & Museums
12 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour. Steve was very knowledgeable. He told us things we never would have read about. We will do a tour with viator again."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Jim was an awesome guide with fantastic knowledge.. stopped for a nice lunch .. Saw lots of animals and Teatons were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "George, our guide, was wonderful. Fantastic experience. Very knowledgeable. Went out of his way for animals and photo ops"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mike gave us a beautiful day. He was very knowledgeable and took us to the most beautiful locations. The day tour of the Tetons was worth it! Don’t miss the Teton Tour!! That alone was worth the whole trip. Thanks Mike, you were great."
* A traveler said: "With just one day to spend at Grand Teton this tour allowed us to see most of the park. Our guide Jeff made extra efforts to find wildlife and we observed black bears, moose, elk among others. The small group allowed personal attention to our requests as well as the opportunity to meet new and interesting people."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! My mom and I are visiting Wyoming for the first time and wanted to see Yellowstone, so we took this tour. Our guide, Steven, was so kind, prompt, knowledgeable and absolutely wonderful! We stopped at all of the highlights that were breathtaking. The lunch was very good and filling. We had plenty of water and snacks on board the van as well. We saw a lot of different animals and our guide pulled over for us to take a ton of pictures. Would recommend this tour to anyone of any age."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."