Top Jeonju City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Jeonju Tours
Guided Morning Tour in Seoul including the National Museum, Cheonggyecheon Stream and an Amethyst Factory
Delve into South Korean culture, history, and tradition at the National Museum of Korea on this 3.5-hour morning tour of Seoul. Follow a guide through the National Museum of Korea and admire in-depth displays of artifacts dating as far back as the Joseon era. Stroll along the banks of the Cheonggyecheon Stream — recently renovated to provide an oasis of calm in downtown Seoul. Then, visit an amethyst factory and admire the colorful stones for which South Korea is famous.
Visit the highlights of stunning, history-filled Jeonju during this full-day guided excursion from Seoul. Travel by high-speed train, with round-trip economy-fare tickets included. Learn about the city’s turbulent past at Jeonju Hanok Village, explore scenic bamboo trails at Gyeonggijeon Shrine, see sacred Buddhist relics at Geumsansa, and learn about Korean paper-making at the Hanji Museum.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Instantly teleporting you to Korea right now! South Korea has many more beautiful spots to visit other than Seoul. Go on an online tour with local experts in the region. "Hanok" is a description of a Korean traditional house made with woods and Jeonju has a Hanok village where you can walk around and enjoy Hanok in various ways with Korean food, Hanbok (Korean traditional clothes) and museum. We will also introduce Pansori (Korean genre of music) performance and various Korean traditional teas, desserts, and local foods in Jeonju! 'KTourTOP10' series consists of 10 most recommended tour themes and tour areas in Korea. Search 'KTourTOP10' in Viator to see the whole tour series! - A virtual tour with real-time communication with a local guide will make you think you are on a real trip. - All participants are provided with tips on traveling Jeonju (in a PDF file) which will be useful for future trips - Each tour is in Korean Timezone (KST).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Jeonju?
The best City Tours in Jeonju according to Viator travelers are:
What City Tours in Jeonju are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jeonju experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What City Tours in Jeonju are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jeonju may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets