Jewish Quarter St, Jerusalem, Israel, 97500
The area surrounding the Cardo contains several worthwhile archaeological excavations of the First and Second Temples.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cardo?
What else should I know about attractions in Jerusalem?
As well as visiting the Cardo, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Church of St. James
- Christian Quarter
- Armenian Quarter
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)
- Dome of the Rock
- King David's Tomb
- Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)