Top Kamakura Day Trips
12 results | All Kamakura Tours
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable! In this tour, we met with three students and their teacher, who eagerly guided us around the city. We took the local bus and walked between stops. Not only did we see everything on our plan, but we learned more about these local students and their future aspirations."
* A traveler said: "the tour was amazing and food was great and every thing served was halal and guide was making sure of that. Also the guide English was pretty good and could understand him easily and he was 100 friendly and enjoyed talking with him our whole tour. the city was very quite and sceneries was breath taking. the temples looked very beautiful and I wont forget walking though the bamboo forest for sure.|after the main parts of the tour we went shopping and the tour guide was so kind to help me pick gifts for the family and we stopped at each place I wanted without any complaints about time or any thing. luckily we even got to meet a local singing contest in one of the temples and even I cant understand a word of Japanese I enjoyed way too much that I should lol. 10/10 would recommend this tour to friends and even non Muslim tourists."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful and it was made even more enjoyable by our guide Hideaki. His friendliness and knowledge just enhanced the day. I would recommend this tour especially with Hideaki."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture