Kanagawa Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour went way above my expectations. Beautiful sights, cultural experience, hiking, food, etc: it was a great way to spend a day in Kamakura. Yoko was a delightful guide and provided us with cultural insights and historical details that you would not get if you go on your own."
* A traveler said: "Harry-san was great company, and a pleasure to be around. We hit all the hot spots of Hakone within the tour. He showed us more than we could have seen ourselves for sure. I would absolutely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful and it was made even more enjoyable by our guide Hideaki. His friendliness and knowledge just enhanced the day. I would recommend this tour especially with Hideaki."
* A traveler said: "Kazu was a patient, fun guide. The temples and shrines were beautiful. A city well-suited to cycling. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "On the day of tour, Sandy gave us an overview of the places we will be visiting and even though we told her we may skip some, she seems worried that we may be missing out and reiterated the places of interest till we reassured her that it was fine. Super warm weather but she was cheery throughout and tried to explain as much of the history of every spot. She even brought her own camera to help us take pictures which turned out perfect [plus point for the thought]."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun trip and our guide was very friendly and informative. Loved the bamboo forest we toured."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed the beauty of this region and all the attractions around Lake Ashigarashimo-Gun! Highly recommend a visit, especially to the Hakone Open Air Museum. Outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "We go to learn about the history and different styles of Hanko. The owner was incredibly kind and helpful. My friend and I really enjoyed the experience and the finished products are perfect! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable! In this tour, we met with three students and their teacher, who eagerly guided us around the city. We took the local bus and walked between stops. Not only did we see everything on our plan, but we learned more about these local students and their future aspirations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture