Top Kanto Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Kanto Tours
Sort by: Featured
【※Advanced reservations are required apart from admission on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.※】 When spending time in Yokohama, carve out time to visit one of the area’s main zoos with this Yokohama Zoo admission ticket. Your ticket gives you entry to the zoo, so you can explore its eight ecological sections at your own pace. See animals such as polar bears, proboscis monkeys, and okapi in designated areas created to be as close to their natural environments as possible. Make your own way to the Yokohama Zoo to use your admission ticket. This zoo makes a perfect day trip for solo travelers, couples, and families looking to see unique animals.
Even in a city as thrilling as Tokyo, it can be difficult to keep kids entertained. This interactive zoo and a game center will take care of that. You and your family can pet goats, ferrets, and black pigs at the zoo then visit a game center where hundreds of game machines and a karaoke machine provide even more entertainment.
Explore a lesser-known Tokyo destination with your own private guide on this private half-day walking tour of Ueno Park. Get photo ops of the vibrant torii gates of Hanazono Inari Shrine, see a Hiroshige print from one of the famous artist’s collections, and view temples and shrines throughout the expansive park. You’ll find places that other tours miss and learn about the park’s rich history along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Kanto?
The best Kid-Friendly in Kanto according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Kanto are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kanto experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Kanto are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kanto may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station Tours & Tickets
- Akihabara Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Western Art Tours & Tickets
- Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine (Kawagoe Hikawa Jinja) Tours & Tickets
- Yanaka Tours & Tickets
- Mori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan) Tours & Tickets
- Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum Tours & Tickets
- Shinagawa Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Jindai Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Kabukicho Tours & Tickets
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park Tours & Tickets
- Harajuku Tours & Tickets
- Shiba Park (Shiba Koen) Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Suntory Hall Tours & Tickets
- Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway) Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Tokyo Tours & Tickets
- Mother Farm Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) Tours & Tickets
- Tokyo Midtown Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Hokkaido