Top Kauai Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Kauai Tours
To fully appreciate the beauty of Hawaii’s ‘Garden Isle,’ take to the skies above Kauai on a helicopter tour in a new Eurocopter Eco-Star. Soar over the island’s diverse terrain, from rain-soaked Mt. Waialeale and the waterfalls of Waiapuna to the dry red ravine of Waimea Canyon and the breathtaking emerald spires of the Na Pali Coast. A two-way radio to communicate with the pilot and expansive viewing glass add to the unforgettable flight.
Soar over the entire Garden Island for unforgettable views on this air tour of Kauai. From aboard an aircraft designed for sightseeing, soak up breathtaking views of natural attractions like Waimea Canyon, Opaekaa Falls, the rugged Na Pa Coast, and Mt Waialeale — the wettest spot on earth. Your experienced pilot provides informative narration during this thrilling flight.
See the natural wonders of Kauai from the air on this scenic helicopter flight from Lihue. Sights include Waimea Canyon (known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific), Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), Na Pali Coast State Park, the Hanalei Valley waterfalls, and more. Cruise port pickup and drop-off provided from Nawiliwili Harbor. Select a departure time when booking.
The excitement of a helicopter tour can quickly turn to disappointment when you are seated in the middle. Not on this private tour where every seat is a window seat. You'll get excellent views of Kauai as you soar through the sky, over Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park falls," the Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, Na Pali coast, North Shore and Wai'ale'ale crater.
This aerial sightseeing tour of Kauai provides unobstructed views through large windows aboard a high-wing aircraft. Spend about an hour in the air and soak up Kauai's stunning beauty from the window seat of a privately chartered plane, with commentary provided by the pilot. Along with cascading waterfalls you’ll fly above the rugged Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon.
Get great views—and see far more than would be possible from land—by taking to the Kauai skies on this small-group helicopter tour. You'll cover the island's most important attractions as you soar over landscapes made famous by movies; the high sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, waterfalls and more.
Spend a whole day exploring the best of Kauai’s beauty and culture on a tour combining land, water, and aerial sightseeing. Skip the car rental and let a local driver and guide show you the Garden Isle’s top sights, from romantic Hanalei Bay and the Kilauea Lighthouse to a bird sanctuary and historic sugar cane plantations. Catch a boat up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto for a traditional hula show, and upgrade to soar over the entire island on a fixed-wing airplane tour.
This thrilling helicopter tour takes you up and above Kauai’s Mt. Waialeale, Waimea Canyon, and the postcard-worthy Na Pali Coast. This is one of the wettest spots on earth; waterfalls cascade through lush valleys and toward shoreline cliffs. Enjoy the view from a modern aircraft designed specifically for sightseeing with large viewing windows and a professional guide.
Get a bird's-eye view of the Garden Isle of Kauai with this air tour. You'll fly over the Waita Reservoir, the Menehune Fish Pond, and the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, along with Waimea Canyon (considered the Grand Canyon of Hawaii) and the picturesque Napali Coastline. You'll then fly over the island of Ni'ihau, a tiny, private island with no paved roads and only a population of around 200.
See Oahu’s historic sites and scenic highlights on a full-day trip from Kauai that includes Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Travel through the poignant WWII-era history of the Hawaiian Islands, from the 1941 attack on the USS Arizona to the 1945 armistice signing aboard the USS Missouri. Get a glimpse of Oahu’s royal and colonial past in downtown Honolulu then reflect on aisles of gravestones and the heartrending “courts of the missing,” a remarkable memorial to soldiers lost in the war.
Begin your time on the romantic Garden Isle in true ’aloha’ spirit with a flower lei greeting at Kauai’s Lihue airport (LIH). A friendly host greets you at your arrival gate with matching fresh flower necklaces for you and your companion and escorts you to baggage claim or a connecting flight for a smooth airport experience. Customize your leis with the choice of different styles, from classic to special local blooms or deluxe orchids.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Kauai?
The best Air Tours in Kauai according to Viator travelers are:
What Air Tours in Kauai are 1 hour or less?
Air Tours in Kauai that are 1 hour or less are:
What Air Tours in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Opaekaa Falls Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets