Top Kauai Cultural Tours
20 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
* A traveler said: "The crew were excellent. Rough ride and they made it enjoyable. Very knowledgeable about Kauai, history, activities and they all are professional in all tbey do."
* A traveler said: "It felt like a movie set. The river, the jungle hike and the water fall were all breathtaking. Our guide, Mike, was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I could not recommend this tour more. It was the best part of our week's stay on Kauai."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling instructor was very nice went over some of the fish we may see. Gave everybody plenty of time to snorkel. This is a great company to book your snorkeling with."
* A traveler said: "This trip was great!!! Coco was the BEST guide. Great scenery, exciting stops, informative, and fun!!! This is a great tour of the island but Coco makes it awesome. Truly worth every penny and more! Thank you Coco….Amy, Cherri (Theresa), and Michael!"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "Was so much fun with this tour. Such a nice, knowledgable and kids friendly gentleman! Thank you, Noah!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "Pilot Kyle was awesome, very informative, personable, and knowledgeable. Incredible views! Enjoyable music background during tour. Great flight path. Saw a lot! Well organized and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, our day with John was excellent and will be remembered for years to come. We enjoyed so many sites and took some great pictures. We ate delicious smoked chicken and enjoyed fresh brewed local coffee you can only get on Kauai. We even witnessed a marriage proposal during the tour. The island is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful look at the beauty of Kauai ! Mario our guide had so much information that it really made the tour !!! There were ample stops to take pictures !! I highly recommend anyone visiting Kauai to take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, excellent very informative guide. He was great with kids and grandparents. We will use Bobby again for future tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Koke'e State Park
- Kilohana Plantation
- Old Koloa Town
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Polihale State Park
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Mt. Waialeale
- Waioli Mission House
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Museum
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Anini Beach
- Spouting Horn
- Wailua Falls
- Opaekaa Falls
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Fern Grotto