Top Kauai Historical Tours
21 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
* A traveler said: "The crew were excellent. Rough ride and they made it enjoyable. Very knowledgeable about Kauai, history, activities and they all are professional in all tbey do."
* A traveler said: "It felt like a movie set. The river, the jungle hike and the water fall were all breathtaking. Our guide, Mike, was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I could not recommend this tour more. It was the best part of our week's stay on Kauai."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling instructor was very nice went over some of the fish we may see. Gave everybody plenty of time to snorkel. This is a great company to book your snorkeling with."
* A traveler said: "This trip was great!!! Coco was the BEST guide. Great scenery, exciting stops, informative, and fun!!! This is a great tour of the island but Coco makes it awesome. Truly worth every penny and more! Thank you Coco….Amy, Cherri (Theresa), and Michael!"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "Ernesto was fabulous, attentive, and made us feel safe. His photos were fun and we learned a lot about Hawaii. Thanks for a wonderful and memorable time. Mark and Carin C."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful look at the beauty of Kauai ! Mario our guide had so much information that it really made the tour !!! There were ample stops to take pictures !! I highly recommend anyone visiting Kauai to take this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, our day with John was excellent and will be remembered for years to come. We enjoyed so many sites and took some great pictures. We ate delicious smoked chicken and enjoyed fresh brewed local coffee you can only get on Kauai. We even witnessed a marriage proposal during the tour. The island is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day exploring all aspects of the Canyon unclose and personal. Noah is the best tour guide on the island. He even entertained us with ukulele tunes and many historical stories. a must do for Kauai!"
* A traveler said: "Was so much fun with this tour. Such a nice, knowledgable and kids friendly gentleman! Thank you, Noah!"
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor trip was a great experience, was a very moving experience. We took our 8 year old grandsons. They also had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, excellent very informative guide. He was great with kids and grandparents. We will use Bobby again for future tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Waioli Mission House
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Fern Grotto
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Museum
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Mt. Waialeale
- Anini Beach
- Koke'e State Park
- Kalalau Lookout
- Wailua Falls
- Old Koloa Town
- Spouting Horn
- Kilohana Plantation