Top Kauai Safaris
11 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "The kayaking was super easy and fun for my wife and I. The hike was short but took you through the dense jungle which was really awesome. The waterfall itself was incredible and one of the best sights we saw while in Kauai. What made it better was our awesome tour guide as well. We would highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Ray was awesome! He is an experienced aviator as well as knowledgeable about the islands history and geography. Jill was friendly and accommodating to all the passengers. I would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family. Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our tour guides Shanea and Sean made it a fun day. I’d recommend wearing long pants or leggings."
* A traveler said: "This event was wonderful for a first time snorkeling experience. It was a very small group and the guide was awesome. I was very nervous but felt much at ease in a group setting. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Well maintained boat, excellent crew. Service was impeccable. Scenery breathtaking. What else can I say?"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "Pilot Kyle was awesome, very informative, personable, and knowledgeable. Incredible views! Enjoyable music background during tour. Great flight path. Saw a lot! Well organized and friendly staff."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Spouting Horn
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Waioli Mission House
- Polihale State Park
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kilohana Plantation
- Fern Grotto
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Anini Beach
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Opaekaa Falls
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Old Koloa Town
- Koke'e State Park
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Wailua Falls
- Mt. Waialeale
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park