Top Kauai Sightseeing Tours
44 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing sites, outstanding crew and captain, and incredible food! What a highlight! Many people were sea sick though, this is not a gentle cruise. This is an adventure!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was AMAZING! The crew & captain were so personable & accommodating. The food & drinks were delicious & plentiful. The captain was a great guide & made history come alive for me & the girls. Love this & will most certainly come back. Thank you so very much."
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "Simply amazing! Breathtaking views, delicious food, and the absolute best staff. This was truly a once in a life time experience."
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time! Our tour guide was great. The hike is not for beginners, but so worth it. Recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Simon was fun, interesting, engaging, knowledgeable and flexible. We thoroughly enjoyed his tour, sense of humor, he was easy to get along with and was professional. It was a great tour, a wonderful way to see Kauai and we would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Bryson and the lovely young lady who’s name I can not spell were the very best guides. 10/10 would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Luau Kalamaku has Friendly and Inviting staff - An inspiring and talented performance with relaxing atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day exploring all aspects of the Canyon unclose and personal. Noah is the best tour guide on the island. He even entertained us with ukulele tunes and many historical stories. a must do for Kauai!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. See the entire island by air. The staff is very knowledgeable. See the canyons, cliffs, waterfalls and populated areas."
* A traveler said: "Was so much fun with this tour. Such a nice, knowledgable and kids friendly gentleman! Thank you, Noah!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful doesn't begin to describe this amazing aina. I can't imagine a better, or more knowledgeable guide than Sara. The owners couldn't have been more welcoming or accommodating. A 10+ experience."
* A traveler said: "The pilot was knowledgeable and very personable and well trained!! Such a super memorable experience! A must do for anyone who enjoys a surreal experience of pure nature— doors off!! Awesome."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zach was amazing! Beautiful falls and the kayaking was great. Especially enjoyed the fresh pineapple treat with lunch! Even enjoyed Zach’s corny jokes!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Very good service and thorough tour of the island of Kauai. Clean windows made foe great pictures and the aircraft was in very nice condition"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a wonderful tour guide, very dedicated. I was the only booking for Monday, so he and i went for the hike by ourselves. It was so much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences