Top Kedah Half-day Tours
53 results | All Kedah Tours
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on jet ski but everything went very smoothly. Our instructor Ryan was very patient and helpful. Very good experience, I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly and knowledgeable.. my kids had fun at all and we all enjoyed the trip. Hotel Pick up and drop off services was great ! Punctually.."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day, from the moment we were picked up by our private driver, yo the unexpected stops to waterfalls on the way, even arranged for the glass bottom canle car!! It was a brilliant day made all the better by Dean our driver, viukd not recommend it highly enough@@"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the islands with many activities, great boat riding and comfortable, not too many people in the boat (about 5-7)"
* A traveler said: "Mangrove Boat Tour +++ Had a terrific time. We were picked up on time and taken to the Mangrove area, boarded the Boat onto the Bat caves , then an guided tour of the mangrove swamp, onto the boat again and made our way to the floating Fish restaurant for Lunch. Viewed the Fish Farm with the many different fish species then after lunch back onto the Powerful Speed boats to view the Eagles/Monkeys along the River edge - then onto an secluded beach for a swim. The whole experience lived up to the advertisement and more. 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip staff are amazing and you can have as much to drink as you want the weather wasn't great the night we went and we didn't think we would see a great sun set but amazingly we did ! The salt water jacuzzi was a jump into the sea and float behind the boat were the staff passed drinks to you so funny it was well organised ."
* A traveler said: "This was my 66th birthday treat to myself, I aim to do something exciting each year, the highlight of this trip it was a sea jacuzzi! We were the only ones on the boat so we're very spoilt. We had ordered a birthday cake which they arranged to take on board.even getting soaked in a storm was fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Galeria Perdana
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in West Java