Top Kenmare Tours by Duration
4 results | All Kenmare Tours
* A traveler said: "Peter was a wonderful tour guide on our trip. It rained the whole time so he tried to find things we could do indoors as well. Despite the rain and cold, we had a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! I felt. Little bad since this was day 2 and jet lag hit me so a I fell asleep early on. But once we hit a couple stops we perked up and had. A great tour. Seeing Dingle Peninsula in private tour was the way to go. You get to go where tour busses couldn’t. I know we saw things the big tours disn’t! Peter was super pleasant and local to Kenmare, so he was super knowledgeable about things in the area. He also offered us help if we needed it to get through the Beara Peninsa if we needed it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour of The Ring of Beara. Peter was our guide and did a fantastic job. He is very pleasant and full of information and taylored the day to what we wanted. We had four adults in our group and were very comfortable in his van."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands