In the heart of Killarney National Park, Ladies View has a way of showing that natural beauty is timeless. Back in 1861, when Queen Victoria’s ladies-in-waiting visited this Kerry overlook, they were so enamored with the view of the lakes that the picturesque promontory still carries their regal name today. From this panoramic overlook off of N71, gaze down on the three lakes that sit at the middle of the park, and since the light here is constantly changing, if you simply sit and reflect for an hour you may see rainbows, shadows and beams of light that dance on the surrounding hills. Just up the road from the main overlook, there is another parking area with a small trail that offers views of the upper lake, and when standing here on this windswept ridge gazing out on the view below, it’s like looking through a portal to Ireland’s past—where the raw beauty of the Irish countryside exists in its natural state.
Tours and tickets to Experience Ladies View
Should I book Ladies View tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Ladies View 2021?
What's the best way to experience Ladies View?
- The Ring of Kerry Day Trip including Killarney Lakes and National Park
- Ring of Kerry Tour from Killarney including Killarney National Park
- Hop On/Off Shuttle Visit National Park,Torc Waterfall,Muckross House,Ladies View
- Killarney Valley & National Park Tour
Things to do near Killarney
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands