Top Killarney Day Trips
49 results | All Killarney Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "Great trip well wort doing . Lots of information on board .. very safe lots of space .. beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "We've had a wonderfull day with, lucky enough, nice weather. Guide John is a very good storyteller with the tipical Irish humor. Thanks John!"
* A traveler said: "Billy arrived on time and dressed professionally. He answered all our questions as we made our circuit with stops at all the points on our list as well as many others. He has a wealth of information about each site and was a joy with whom to travel. Having Billy drive and guide us made this landmark come alive in the most delightful way"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "Love the idea of hop on hop off, on the bus great day out, would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Killarney to get around and see the sights"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately when I booked this tour I thought even though we arrived in Killarney late we would get a full tour Starting the tour at 4:20 only allowed for one stop but the driver was very kind. Others on the shuttle bus looked pleased so I think it would be a good way to see the sights"
* A traveler said: "The sights we enjoyed were amazing throughout our entire trip. The trip was richly enhanced by the knowledge, congeniality and friendliness of our tour guide and driver, John O'Neill. He is a tremendous asset of the tourist industry. There were no dull moments on his watch. The Ring is fabulous and so is John O'Neill!!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was a great guide and seemed to know everyone in the area. We went through some great trails and identified local plants and saw so many deer. I had a lovely time. It was such a laid back, informative tour and Killarney is so beautiful I wish I could go back."
* A traveler said: "The ride was great, with excellent views as the weather mostly cooperated. The driver was entertaining, enthusiastic, and informative. We were blessed to ride in a smaller tour bus that maneuvered the narrow roads well and made stop-offs easier."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful day exploring the beautiful Ring of Kerry. William, our tour guide, helped to make this our best day in Ireland. Stunnng views, wonderful company and we learned so much about Ireland thanks to Williams commentary. I can't recommend this day trip highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Trip was OUTSTANDING. Peter our guide was awesome. He was very informative, accomodating, and knowledgable. Highly Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Keith was very knowledgeable and friendly. We climbed in the pouring rain. It was gusty and there was poor visibility at the top, however, we felt safe at all times and throughly enjoyed the experience. Would highly recommend the Devils Ladder route and booking with Kerry Climbing"
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with this tour. Excellent driver and guide providing some very good information about the visited places. Lot of different places visited. Everything was very well organised."
* A traveler said: "Best decision to book this tour. We did not want to drive ourselves around the Ring of Kerry, nor did we want to go on one of those large coach buses. Our guide, Mary, was wonderful. She picked us up at our BnB and we started our 8 hour journey. She provided so much history and content which was really helpful to better understand Irish history. We went to the Kerry Cliffs and could also see Skelling Michael (the large coach buses do not go there). We were dropped back at our BnB after a fabulous day. We highly recommend seeing the Ring of Kerry this way."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with our guide. He picked us up at our hotel in Killarney and we spent the day on the peninsula. Although it was rainy and cool, we still had good visibility of all the major sites. He took us to several archeological sites and we even held a baby lamb. Lunch was in Dingle which is a colorful charming town. The mountain passes are spectacular and the beaches are beautiful. As a native, he knew so much about the area, both past and present. We thoroughly enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Michael, our driver and tour guide, was pleasant and knowledgeable. The scenery was incredible. A truly enjoyable day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Rory and we have had the best time. He has a vast knowledge of the area and made sure we did not miss anything. The views were breathtaking and unforgettable. We enjoyed the beauty of the Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring and each stop was a new wonder. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to get the taste of this area. We will definitely be coming back! Melisa and Adam"
* A traveler said: "Derek was amazing. Despite the rainy and foggy weather we were able to enjoy the limited views and historic beauty of the Dingle peninsula."
* A traveler said: "Tony, our driver, was fabulous. So knowledgeable and funny. Made everybody’s day wonderful. Tony was able to show us a few extras with the beautiful weather. He was flexible and listened to our preferences. Great tour!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Tour of the Dingle Peninsula, Slea Head, and Inch Beach
- Ring of Kerry Tour from Killarney including Killarney National Park
- Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Killarney
- Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Kerry Cliffs, starting in (from) Killarney
- Hop On/Off Shuttle Visit National Park,Torc Waterfall,Muckross House,Ladies View
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands