Top Ko Chang Freediving
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ko Chang Tours
Sort by: Featured
Train to become a licensed PADI Open Water Diver by taking a 4-day course in Koh Chang, a popular diving destination in Thailand. The course includes five theory classes, at least five pool dives, and four open water dives, with a package that also includes daily lunch and snacks, dive instruction and use of equipment, boat trips, and hotel transport.
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving.Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family at your local PADI dive shop.
Kids between 8 to 10 yrs can join the day trip on the boat. They will make a dive to 2 meters depth maximum, but in a nice confined bay where they will see real coral, fish and other marine life. This is a shallow safe but real dive! We make 3 stops on the trip, on the other 2 reefs the kids can enjoy snorkeling. Parents can book on the same boat to enjoy snorkeling, diving or DSD and thus spend a nice day out together.
- Offering private classes and courses and doing a diving trip by speedboat. - We offer a pool session in a great hotel, it's not a small pool with many people. - 8-25 mins to dive site by our own speedboat- MORE TIME for other activities. if travel by a big boat, you need to spend all day just for 2 dives. - Our trip starts at 9.00am and come back 1.00pm you don't have to wake up ridiculously early on your vacation, and you're back and can do whatever the rest of the day. - We don't take more than 6 divers at a time so no crowd, but small group. - Our priority is safety and quality, and that is the reason we do not take more than 2 students per instructor. - Special service for disable guests
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Freediving in Ko Chang?
The best Freediving in Ko Chang according to Viator travelers are:
What Freediving in Ko Chang are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ko Chang experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Freediving in Ko Chang are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ko Chang may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta