Ko Lanta Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver had troubles finding our hotel to pick is up and we had to chase him, bit overall the trip was good. It's quick and easy transfer to Krabi."
* A traveler said: "Tin adventures really has it put together well. The organization, the tour, the snorkeling stops and the food are well done. The customer service is very good as well. I think the 4 Island tour may have better snorkeling sites, but this is a close second."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful! Everything was great! The beaches, the snorkeling, the monkeys, the sea water! The staff was very nice and shared with us interesting traditional stories. A must do!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was well done. Nice snorkeling. Crew was very good at what they do. Always had a beverage for you. Lunch was done well. Nothing to crowded. Snorkel sites were great with plenty of room to explore."
* A traveler said: "I think it's a little overpriced for Thailand but I couldn't find many alternatives. Otherwise fairly straightforward. Picked up at hotel on time. Dropped off at the pier. Got on the boat. Disembarked at the pier."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! the boat was fast and comfortable. The crew provided snacks every leg of the trip. every stop was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "A really nice daytrip, all worked from the beginning till the end. Can only recommend this tour. Loved the Emerald Cave!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand