Top Ko Yao Yai Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ko Yao Yai Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take a private boat tour to Phi Phi Islands and you'll discover parts of Phi Phi that no other tour provider will go. We specialise in creating custom tour itineraries that miss the crowds while also allowing you to enjoy the must see locations. Jump in the crystal clear waters with our team who will guide you to find marine life like Clown Fish, Rainbow Fish and more. This is a truly unique and one of a kind private boat tour. All this and more from the comfort of your very own private boat! Watch the Monkeys play on Monkey beach, discover why Birds Nest Soup is so popular and how it is collected from Viking Cave and stop at the world famous Maya Bay.
Swap the beaches, bars, and bustle of Phuket for the beautiful surroundings of the Phi Phi Islands. This guided tour takes you out onto the water in a speedboat to visit Khai Island, off the east coast of Phuket, and Ao Phang Nga National Park, and to Khai Island where you can snorkel. Lunch and round-trip hotel transfers are included.
• A day trip to Hong Islands in Krabi From Koh Yaa Yai is 30 minutes taxi Ride from Your Hotel to Chonglad pier and then 20 Minutes private Longatil Boat To Hong National park is the ultimate relaxation. peaceful, secluded and quiet. • Snorkel in clear waters of a secluded lagoon and explore the islands’ abundant marine life. • Hong Islands have National Park status and will give you a chance to see pristine natural scenery. • Leave your worries behind and let a powerful private Longtail take you on an amazing day trip to Krabi’s hidden paradise. • Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
By selecting to go on a private VIP speedboat tour of the Khai Islands you will ensure that you discover the 3 Khai islands in the best possible conditions and enjoy cruising to Mai Ton where you might get the chance to spot the friendly pod of dolphins to make your day extra special. The Khai Islands are great snorkelling islands with options to snorkel right off the beach or to take the boat a little out and snorkel off the boat. There is a wide array of marine life. As the trip from our pier out to Khai Islands is quite short it is a family friendly snorkelling and day trip location.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Ko Yao Yai?
The best Day Cruises in Ko Yao Yai according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Ko Yao Yai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ko Yao Yai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Ko Yao Yai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ko Yao Yai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand