Chaweng Beach Tours and Activities
Chaweng Beach - or Hat Chaweng - is Koh Samui’s most popular, longest and perhaps most lovely beach.
Clear blue-green sea, palm trees, coral reefs and lively nightlife come together to create a laid-back party atmosphere at Chaweng, the second biggest resort hub on the island.
Drinks are sold on the beach by passing vendors and there are water sports for every taste, from windsurfing to water skiing.
Dive operators run tours from Chaweng Beach, and this is where you’ll find most of the island’s nightclubs and bars. At beachfront restaurants you can dine right on the sand as the sun sets over the sea.
Tours and Activities to Experience Chaweng Beach
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Kedah
- High Park Samui
- Lamai Beach
- Secret Buddha Garden (Magic Garden)
- Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Yai/Hin Ta)
- Samui Water Park Pink Elephant
- Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Na Muang Waterfall
- Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Butterfly Hill Samui
- Koh Tan (Koh Taen)
- Ang Thong National Marine Park
- Aow Leuk Beach