Three days in Kota Kinabalu means you can enjoy most of the highlights in the area, including the beaches and islands, wildlife, culture, and outdoor recreation. Here are a few ways to make the most of your 3-day journey.
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
Pulau Gaya Island, Sabah, Malaysia
Gaya Island is located 10 minutes off Kota Kinabalu. It is the largest island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park. Travelers can access the island from the Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal in downtown Kota Kinabalu.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)?
What else should I know about attractions in Kota Kinabalu?
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- North Borneo Railway
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- Sabah Museum (Sabah State Museum)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Kota Belud
- Mt. Kinabalu (Gunung Kinabalu)
- Kinabalu National Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)