Top Kota Kinabalu Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Because sunset is too mainstream in Borneo. We bring you the sunrise view instead. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the sun rising from the back of Mount Kinabalu, and paddle through thick mangrove forest.
A 45 minutes’ drive to jetty for Mangrove Cruise. Experience the tranquility of Mangrove Forest cruise and crab catching by Bamboo Boat. A stroll along Borneo wild and nature walkway for its flora and fauna abundance, blessed with medicinal and therapeutic plants, trees and fruits. Have our lunch in the floating Mangrove Restaurant. Free at leisure to enjoy the water sport activities at pax own account (eg: Banana boat, paddle boat, kayak & body boat) and local activities like Batik painting and blow pipe. Return to hotel after our high tea and collecting crab catching tools.
The most beautiful island in Kota Kinabalu; Snorkeling to watch the six-color fish; Relax on the island's holiday home; Afternoon tea at 5-star hotel; Transfer service.
Kota Kinabalu is close to downtown and is a very quiet island, so you can feel like a private beach, and the surrounding environment is so well maintained that you can see the clear sight even when enjoying snorkeling. Enjoy various snorkeling points and get Free hammocks, sunbeds and kayaks! ----------------- ITINERARY ----------------- •09:00 Meeting at hotel lobby •Getting ready for Dinawan Island Hopping Tour •First-class snorkeling and kayaking •Current knowledge lunch •Secondary snorkeling, kayaking •Free time after meal •15:30 Go to hotel * Schedule may change depending on local situation
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Kota Kinabalu?
What Kayaking in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kota Kinabalu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam