Top Krabi Motor Sports
74 results | All Krabi Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good guide and help take care of your belongings when you go to the hot spring and emerald pools. Hot springs and crowded pools, but the pool is very nice and will lure you regardless. The only thing is to give more time to the temple. My friends and I almost reached the top. But had to turn back from the pickup truck."
* A traveler said: "Pick up well organised Our guide Sally was excellent bubbly and informative Snorkeling was good The buffet was very good"
* A traveler said: "Overall the experience is good, but the weather is hot, we have to wait for the raft to get in the water and standing on the toasty hot rock almost burn my feet off. i rate this as a must try if you like fast and bumpy ride!"
* A traveler said: "I participated alone, but I enjoyed talking with the staff and taking pictures. It was nice to be able to snorkel for the first time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice. We got very tasty lunch. Our guide, Love, was really caring and wanted us all the best. We saw a lot of different fishes out snorkelling. Nice."
* A traveler said: "Small interactive and fun event. Cooked lots of different meals. Food was outstanding. Also given a cookbook at the end of class"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with a fabulous crew. We visited lots of bays our guide ensured that it was not crowded and we had a delicious lunch on a deserted beach. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you for a great day we will have lovely memories."
* A traveler said: "WOW, we had such a great time on this tour. Our tour guides were wonderful and so informative. They gave us enough time at each spot and it was a very relaxing day."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Everything was very well organized from the pick up til the end. The local team also took very good care of us. Service was exceptional - more than what we expected. Though a bit pricey, the extra charge was worth it. Very satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was amazing and my boys and I kayaked into the lagoon when the water was knee deep. I walked around barefoot in the lagoon while the boys paddled around and I took many photos. While kayaking back, we came a across a giant monitor about a meter long."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolute blast with Kaw and his crew last week in the Phi Phi Islands. He made the day so much fun... we never felt rushed at any of the locations and always felt safe out at seas. The highlights; his guidance when snorkeling to the spots where the sharks hang (so cool!), lunch on the beach - which was amazing, and itinerary he set up for us! When we return to Phi Phi again someday... I would book this again; and even for more days - the islands are breathtaking! I’d be sure to ask for Kaw again; his spirit was infectious and he made our day very memorable!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was efficient, friendly guide, helpful crew. plus the fee is All-in, lunch, snorkelling and kayaking equipment, entrance fee. Our guide, Mr. Moon, is attentive and helpful. The speed boat was in good condition. Lunch was good and fulfilling. The transfer from and to the dock were with good van and efficient."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple
- Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi
- White Water Rafting Adventure on Songprak River from Krabi
- Snorkeling and Kayaking Tour at Hong Islands From Krabi
- ATV, Kayaking & Swimming in Hidden Freshwater Lagoon, Unseen Krabi Half Day Trip
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand