Top Kralendijk On the Water
11 results | All Kralendijk Tours
* A traveler said: "Efrem and Mandy gave our family of 10 an awesome tour of Bonaire. After you will want to move to Bonaire The stories Efram shared were full of history and love of his home. Mandy is an amazing host who cares deeply for her new home. Thank you for a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Great scenic tour to beach and Bertrand(?spelling) was terrific driver, full of information and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Nick was a fantastic tour guide, he was so informative. Nick answered any questions we may have had in two languages I may add. We saw everything there was possible to see and learned so much about the island. The snorkeling was some of the best during our stay. Would highly highly recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took the Bonaire Essentials tour on 9-12-19. The tour was very well done. The guide was very responsive to us by providing interpretation, as we were the only Americans on the tour. We had a great time during our tour and sure appreciate the attention to detail at the stops during the tour."
* A traveler said: "This adventure was awesome the crew was awesome and most likely the best in Bonaire. The crew were very friendly and Very knowledgeable about the balance of the the waters of Bonaire. We the people of the world Must protect all the oceans of the world."
* A traveler said: "I had a healthy fear of water & tried snorkeling once. We were dumped into the deep water with life jackets. No way was that working! After researching companies on Bonaire, I decided that this one was what I needed. We had a wonderful tour and found 2 perfect places to walk into the ocean to begin the adventure. I managed to hold my head under but after 5 minutes I began to panic & popped back up. The instructor talked to me and calmed me down. His confidence and patience kept me from giving up! He had 1 hand while my husband had the other. I stayed down for about 30 minutes and saw such wonderful underwater life! The second stop was even more exciting! Thank you Brenda for making my experience an unforgettable one!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guides were great. Michele was informative and made everyone comfortable. My two sisters and I (all over 50) totally enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Paul was great, I would highly recommend Bon-Scuba. It was like diving with my best friend. He caters the dive to your level. First dive 94’ wreck second 70’ Reef, unbelievable dive. AAA++++"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes