Top Kuala Lumpur Half-day Tours
439 results | All Kuala Lumpur Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Raz our driver did excellent job. He picked us up from the hotel. During the trip he gave a information on KL and Malaysia. He was very professional. The Selangor Pewter tour was excellent and Raz went out of his way to stop at the Chocolate factory on the way back to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Champ was a great tour guide and started well by being on time. His local knowledge was very informative and easy to understand. Going to Batu Caves early was a good idea as it was getting busy by the time we finished. Definitely recommend the private tour as it was a great way to get around rather than a bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the Tour, everything was great and William was giving good insights of the places and managed to make the day pleasant and enjoyable! I totally recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Petronas Towers. Viator were excellent, we arrived in KL on the day of our visit to the towers, We had contact from the agent by WhatsApp and the tickets were waiting at our hotel when we arrived. Our experience was timed at 7.30pm which we found perfect as it went from day to dusk while we were there, great views."
* A traveler said: "Raja was an excellent, knowledgeable guide. He explained the Malaysian culture well and tailored the tour to my interests. Highest recommendation!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with a very knowledgeable guide. Really feel like I left the 3.5hour tour knowing a lot from Malaysia's history and current political and cultural situation as well as getting a good tour of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "a full day of seeing the sights of KL including Batu caves very interesting and petronas towers. AC car. Louis my guide and driver was excellent, took photos for me explained history. picked me up on time after going up the towers and took me back to hotel"
* A traveler said: "Ganesh was very informative and gave information throughout the tour. There was plenty of time given at each site. English was very understandable, best of all the tours I had in Southeast Asia. Very willing to answer any questions. Thourly enjoyed my day."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely day, our guide dave was very nice and friendly. Transport was good. Thoroughly enjoyed batu caves,malawati hill tour seeing the monkeys,and the fireflies in the evening. The meal was also nice. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We used this service 4 times whilst in KL and found them to be so professional and friendly. Would use them again ."
* A traveler said: "They did an awesome job . I totally recommend them . It was a full day of fun with beautiful photos."
* A traveler said: "Small group of 4 tourists was a plus for a very informative fun trip to see not only fireflies, but stop at Hindu temple and monkey hill, then onto a local seafood dinner at a beautiful riverside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Day trip to Malacca was a lot of fun. Our guide was really knowledgeable in the history of Malaysia. He was super funny and really cool. He made the trip that much more fun."
* A traveler said: "Tickets delivered for Petronas Tower as directed in the e mail very helpful thank you for your help will definitely use your service again"
* A traveler said: "I had a fine time with myself and my wife. It was our first trip to malaysia and we are glad we found this tour."
* A traveler said: "Harry was a very professional but also very social character. He will do anything to assist you in making your tour the best as it could be. He’s also a very professional photographer so if you get a chance get him to take a few pics."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect food intro to KL! We had a wonderful host in TK who introduced us to the BEST satay I've ever had, yummiest chicken wings and delicious paper thin dhosa and roti! The dim sum and pork pastries were also off the hook! It's so great to walk around with a local expert! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The driver Segar was excellent. Spoke English and was very knowledgeable. Would highly recomnend. The food he suggested worth the try."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Our guide was very accommodating and even suggested an extra visit to the Royal Palace and took great photos of us. Doing the Batu caves early was a good move, so as to avoid the crowds, but we still managed to see all the monkeys as they descended for their morning food. Well planned tour with a great guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Half-Day Batu Caves Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour
- Private Tour : Kuala Lumpur Cultural & Heritage
- Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket
- Private Tour Kuala Lumpur with Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck & Batu Cave
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies - Batu Caves Temple- Malawati Hill DayTour With Dinner
- Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))
- Cameron Highlands
- Petrosains the Discovery Centre
- Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
- Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)
- Jalan Masjid India Night Market
- Thean Hou Temple
- Cape Rachado Lighthouse
- Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)
- Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)
- Aquaria KLCC
- King's Palace (Istana Negara)
- Berjaya Time Square Theme Park
- Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D
- Central Market (Pasar Seni)
- Chan See Shu Yuen Temple
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
Day Trips from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur to Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves
- Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands
- Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)
- Kuala Lumpur to Pahang
- Kuala Lumpur to Sunway Lagoon
- Kuala Lumpur to Perak
- Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh
- Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- Kuala Lumpur to Petaling Jaya
- Kuala Lumpur to Tanah Rata