Top La Jolla Surfing Lessons
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All La Jolla Tours
Sort by: Featured
An easy beach break with regular, predictable waves that don’t get too big, La Jolla Shores is one of California’s best destinations for learning to surf. Join an experienced instructor and no more than four other learners on a class that’s good for absolute beginners and intermediates alike. Your class includes your board and an Everyday California rash guard top, with full wetsuits available at an additional charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Surfing in La Jolla are taking additional safety precautions?
These La Jolla experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Surfing in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in La Jolla may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada