Top Lake Como Beer & Brewery Tours
13 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, exceptionally nice host. The quality of the wine and snacks were very good. We enjoyed it thoroughly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "My wife and two friends of ours had the pleasure of taking this wonderful cooking class with Paolo and Sara in Menaggio. They made us feel so welcome and at home right away by making us delicious cappuccinos upon arrival. The class itself was very fun and educational, Paolo know so much about authentic Italian cooking and shares his mother's techniques, and his, while teaching you to make two different types of pasta. The class ended with us all enjoying our home-cooked meal together, sharing good conversation, mouth watering pasta all while admiring the gorgeous Lake Como view. Paolo's own Basil Pesto sauce was the best we all had ever tasted. I highly recommend you book this Italian cooking class with Sara and Paolo."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour if you only have one day in the area. Our guide, Giovanni, was excellent. We saw all the sights in the area in a personalized manners with zero stress. A great day for us."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland