Top Lake Como Breakfast
13 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "Violetta was a excellent tour guide. Only takes tours of 6 or less people, making communication personal - No headsets. Our tour was 4 people. Covered all Old City Como sites. My wife and I were very pleased."
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "We were looking for a chance to visit Switzerland while staying in Como, and we were not disappointed! Our guide, Violetta, was very knowledgeable about the sights and points of interest in both Como and Lugano. She was knowledgeable about the history, architecture in both areas. With Violetta’s help, we had no problems with the transfer via train to Lugano, and she helped find a great place for lunch. We would highly recommend this private tour to anyone looking to take a peek into Switzerland and see amazing sights in Como and Lugano."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience - very authentic and we were completely looked after. The food was incredible and the experience overall educational while also relaxing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland