Top Lake Como Dinner
36 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, exceptionally nice host. The quality of the wine and snacks were very good. We enjoyed it thoroughly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "There are times when you just have to take a chance! My wife and I had the honor of traveling to Lake Como for our friends wedding in April. The groom is a great cook and as this was a destination wedding we decided to treat the soon-to-be newlyweds to a cooking class.|It was a day none of us will ever forget! After researching various options we came across this yet to be discovered gem. There was not a single review on it, but somehow it felt right!| Federico contacted us before we had arrived in Italy to find out more about us, what we liked, why we were in Italy, where we were staying, all to make our transition and connection easy and enjoyable. Right down to Ferry times and routes.| He met us at the Ferry dock where we had a short walk 15 minutes I'm guessing, through the charming town of Lenno up to his families Villa Casanova. This place was amazing! The picture just doesn't do it justice! I could go with every little fantastic detail but I won't!| Suffice it it to say, Federico and the amazing chefs of Liccumi'a treated us like royalty while teaching us to prepare some amazing traditional Italian dishes in the comfort of his families Villa! It just couldn't be any better experience than this! Don't miss it!|We will definitely return and do this again! Federico was more than a guide and host, he is a friend as are the, as my wife would say,easy on the eyes Chefs of Liccumi'a!|Grazie Mille Federico!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my bike tour around Lake Como with Max! We rode up into the mountains and crossed the border into Switzerland which was really cool. It was great seeing the lake from the mountains, wonderful views and a great overall experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience - very authentic and we were completely looked after. The food was incredible and the experience overall educational while also relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Morena is an excellent chef and an even greater host. While with her, we learned various new techniques and the history behind some of Italian cuisines most famous dishes. This was an incredible experience and a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "I had such a great experience learning how to make tagliatelle pasta with my Cesarine, Morena. She was so kind and welcoming and it was an amazing opportunity to learn more about Italian culture and traditions. I 100% would recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience that was beyond all our expectations. Our Cesarine hosts were so lovely, and we can only recommend this cooking class!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland