Top Lake Como On the Water
31 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "Violetta was a excellent tour guide. Only takes tours of 6 or less people, making communication personal - No headsets. Our tour was 4 people. Covered all Old City Como sites. My wife and I were very pleased."
* A traveler said: "We had the perfect weather, which allowed for a fantastic time out on the lake. The guide was very knowledgeable and invested in making sure everyone in the group was included and had a good time. We did not feel rushed, or out of our element. There was even a special surprise at the end. I would highly recommend this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Nice tour on the most beautiful lake on earth! Roberto being a passionate skipper giving a lot of Information about the lake and the great buildings around it!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! What an experience, if you do one thing do this! The staff are funny and friendly too, wish I did 3 hours!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Lake Como. The boat was easy to drive and everything you need is provided. Staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect day on the lake!"
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Lake Como and many of it’s beautiful and historic spots. Roberto was a great host and guide and very knowledgeable in addressing all of our questions."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Our boat captain was so informative. He gave us an excellent private tour of lake como. The restaurant was exceptional in every way the food and the environment too. Definitely it was worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Dinner Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland