Top Langkawi Parasailing
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
4 results | All Langkawi Tours
Experience the thrill of parasailing with your best buddy during your Langkawi vacation. It’s the perfect adrenaline packed activity for friends, couples, and even parent child duos. Enjoy complimentary transportation from select hotels to the beach. After a safety briefing, it’s time to take to the skies. Soar up to 500 feet (152 meters) above the water during your 10-minute ride over the Langkawi Archipelago.
See the Jewel of Kedah from the sky on this parasailing adventure that’s accessible for first-timers as well as seasoned parasailers. Whether you’re a 40-something adult or a 7-year-old child, take to the skies for up to 30 minutes and see the lush forests and glittering seas of the Langkawi archipelago sprawl out below you. Parasail from a specially-outfitted parasailing vessel, with safety briefings provided and certified crew on hand to keep you secure.
Daily Schedule 10:00am - 6:00pm Duration: 30 minutes (10 minutes in the air) Location: Naam Paradise 101 Our high-tech, custom-built Parasailing vessel, watersports lovers can finally experience the heart-thumping thrills of Parasailing with unparalleled safety standards and comfort for the whole family. Now you can view the awesome seascapes around the Langkawi archipelago while floating 500 feet above the water with total peace of mind, knowing that you will be landing with complete safety. Take off and land back on the boat • Full safety briefing/instructions. • Return Transfers for Private Sunset Parasailing (PSP) only. • Accompanied by a certified captain and crew member. Complimentary mineral water
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Parasailing in Langkawi?
What Parasailing in Langkawi are 1 hour or less?
What Parasailing in Langkawi are good for avoiding crowds?
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Galeria Perdana
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra