Dig This Las Vegas
After brief safety instructions, participants choose from a variety of bulldozers or excavators and hop behind the wheel, where a professional guide offers a short orientation before the earth literally starts to move. Learn to dig, move and stack 2,000-pound (907-kilogram) tires, play a round of “Excavator Basketball,” or ride a “Bulldozer Teeter-Totter” back and forth over a giant mound. There is also the option to design a team challenge for a group of coworkers.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to know before you go
- Wear closed-toe shoes in order to operate the equipment.
- You must pass a Breathalyzer test; anyone will blood alcohol content (BAC) of 0.06% or higher will not be allowed to participate and their reservation will be cancelled and not refunded.
- There are two areas for spectators to watch the action.
- Participants must be at least eight years old, and measure 48 inches (122 centimeters) tall.
How to get there
Dig This Las Vegas is located south of the Strip; it’s about 20 minutes from Mandalay Bay and the McCarran International Airport and about six minutes from the M Resort Spa Casino by car. Taxis and ridesharing services are easily available around Las Vegas. Plus, the site offers ample parking if you plan to drive.
When to get there
You should arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled start time to ensure you’re there for the safety orientation class. Overall, you can expect the biggest crowds in Las Vegas from March to May and from September to November because of the mild weather during those times. Also, weekends attract visitors all year round.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
For those looking for other hands-on interactive experiences, there’s the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Here, thrill seekers can get behind the wheel with one of the racing packages featuring NASCAR and Indy race cars and exotic models like Ferrari and Lamborghini. There are also drive-along options, in addition to watching races from the grandstand.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Welder Up
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Battlefield Vegas
- Count's Kustoms
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino