Grand Canyon Skywalk
There’s no doubt that 4,000 feet (1,220 meters) is a long way down, especially when standing on a bridge made of glass—and you’re looking down toward the Grand Canyon floor. That’s the experience visitors find at the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed bridge that juts out 70 feet (20 meters) above one of America’s most scenic sites. Travelers who step out onto the bridge are rewarded with panoramic West Rim and Colorado River views that extend 720 degrees, wrapping around, below, and behind.
Ways to experience Grand Canyon Skywalk
Browse. Filter. Book.
Best of the West Rim: Grand Canyon Air Tour with Optional Helicopter, Boat Ride and Skywalk Admission
What are Grand Canyon Skywalk hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Grand Canyon Skywalk?
- Grand Canyon West Rim with Optional Skywalk Ticket and Hoover Dam Photo Stop
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Small Group Day Tour
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Optional Below-the-Rim Landing and Skywalk
- Ultimate 3-in-1 Grand Canyon Tour
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California