Las Vegas Springs Preserve
Las Vegas may be home to the famous Strip, glittering lights and plenty of world-class casinos, but the Las Vegas Springs Preserve showcases 180 acres of stunning natural landscapes and is the perfect place for travelers and families who want to escape the urban landscapes and spend a day in the rugged outdoors.
Visitors can explore winding nature trails, check out a stunning desert botanical garden, and venture into a natural wetland habitat. An informative museum and historic photo gallery also offer plenty of context for the dynamic plants and unique ecosystems that are a part of this prime family destination.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Las Vegas Springs Preserve hours of operation?
Should I book Las Vegas Springs Preserve tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Las Vegas Springs Preserve 2020?
What's the best way to experience Las Vegas Springs Preserve?
- Go Las Vegas Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
- Skip the Line: Springs Preserve in Las Vegas Admission Ticket
- Go Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass
- Personal Travel and Vacation Photographer Tour in Las Vegas
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California