Things to Do in Las Vegas This Winter
Visiting Las Vegas in the winter means you can take advantage of outdoor activities without the heat and discover what the city has to offer—that is, beyond the pools and casinos. Here are our favorite ways to make the most of your stay.
- Take a nighttime helicopter tour above the Strip, or fly to the Grand Canyon West Rim for a visit free from summertime crowds.
- See the city’s top attractions on a hop-on hop-off tour by open-top bus.
- Watch the cultural history of Sin City come to life on stage at VEGAS! The Show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
- Zoom around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in a Ferrari or Lamborghini.
- Take advantage of the cooler weather by going for a guided hike in Red Rock Canyon or the Valley of Fire.
- Head to TI to catch Mystere by Cirque du Soleil or next door at the Mirage to see the amazing ventriloquist Terry Fator.
- Jump onboard a food tour and sample some of the best bites in Las Vegas!
- Go into the unknown on the Area 51 tour!