Top Las Vegas Art & Culture
313 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Rick was a great guide and very informative. Highly recommend this tour to learn about the history of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative. Bus was very comfortable. A great experience overall. Tour guide was very funny. Lunch was good too."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour On time No delays Good instructions Good seats Water available Virtual tour guide Great timing"
* A traveler said: "The comedies were funny and brought us in into there show and made the audience laugh along with us."
* A traveler said: "We took alot of knowledge back from this trip to the mob museum very interesting, the best part was the court room exhibits really makes you feel like you are a part of it"
* A traveler said: "Taking pictures with the celebrity wax figures, the Marvel 4D film that was also a part of the wax museum and the serenading on the gondola"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with lots of information a d history. We really enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot was funny and super nice. As well as our “safety crew” even though we had some intoxicated/difficult passengers. They handled it all so well. Our drivers were also super friendly the only complaint I have is our driver who took us back to our place threw trash out of her window while driving. Other than that overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "Meeting Ryan at Counts Kustom was a surprise. Our driver was informative about the area. Overall a great day."
* A traveler said: "25th anniversary! Great time and meet some awesome people on the ride! Bartender was awesome as well! Would love to do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Michael was the perfect tour guide. He was a safe driver. He was personable, pleasant, funny and knowledgeable. We had an awesome experience from beginning to end."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely spectacular! Travis Allen kills it as Elvis!! Highly recommend this show if you are in Vegas! We had an amazing time, music and performance are excellent. Great little venue with excellent seating. Don't miss out!!!"
* A traveler said: "This way…we saw the entire strip! We were able to hop on hop off or just stay in the bus. It’s a great way to see the strip from one end to the other . Then you can get off at resorts that you really can’t leave without seeing!"
* A traveler said: "The massage was wonderful And very relaxing. The facility was clean. The only discouraging aspect is that they hustle you for their tips."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide John was super amazing, so knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. He made the whole trip worthwhile.. The architectural works of the dam and bridge are out of this world... So glad we went on this trip."
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "Hiking up the tall point on Guana was beautiful. 360 views. Walking out on the sky was thrilling also. We had a proposal in our group"
* A traveler said: "Best show ever. You leave with the question, how did he do that. Lots of audience participation. Not a bad seat in the place"
* A traveler said: "Great guide with lots of information about the street art in the Fremont St. area! It was one of our favorite activities on our trip to Las Vegas! Would do it again if given the chance."
* A traveler said: "Fremont mall plaza excellent entertainment had a great pizza souvenir shops was awesome definitely would recommend to family and friends visiting Las Vegas tour guide was Check off my bucket list excellent downtown Vegas is also still Beautiful weather for a night tour must sit on top"
* A traveler said: "I've never been so excited and intrigued. Amazing show. Would highly recommend. So much fun. Can't wait to see Copperfield again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent customer service towards safety precautions. Enjoyed the adrenaline rush ride. I will plan to come again for a girls trip. Lol"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman