Top Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
42 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "The staff was very professional and it felt safe but also was a thrilling experience. The view of the city was absolutely beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Was really fun and exciting especially if you never have been on a helicopter. Highly recommend it. Pilot was fun. Next the Grand Canyon flight!!"
* A traveler said: "Great operation. Friendly and accommodating. Emphasis on safety and professionalism. Keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views amazing pilot she was great! The flight was very smooth. One of the most fun things we've ever done"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
* A traveler said: "Had work in Las Vegas and wanted to see the Grand Canyon. The experience was exceptional! Matt was a great pilot and shared a lot of information. Thanks for the brilliant flight."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views, experience, and pilot! Definitely do the champagne celebration in the canyon because you will want to take pictures!"
* A traveler said: "The ride and views from the helicopter were amazing. Our pilot Chris was awesome as well. If doing skywalk, do it first. Once the bus tours show up , the line for skywalk becomes super long and it moves very slowly."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Our pilot was great. We got Amazing pics!! Nice snacks and champagne made it nice!!!"
* A traveler said: "First off the tour bus man Mr. Ozzie was fantastic. He made my husband and I ride to the Grand Canyon wonderful. He talked about everything, he had some jokes told us about things we never knew. The Experience was just amazing. I would definitely ask for him if I go back out there again for that tour. There and back the bus ride was great."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Worth all the money you pay! Ray was not only an amazing pilot but also very knowledgeable and really made all the flight interesting. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience from start to finish! Nothing beats seeing the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon, champagne, sunset, and the Vegas strip at night then on this helicopter tour. Our pilot Aaron was very knowledgeable and funny. We even learned a few facts about flying helicopters. A must do on your Vegas list"
* A traveler said: "Not only was the tour wonderful, our driver was terrific. Her name is Jackie and would highly recommend her to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour!!!! We don’t take the Skywalk but everything was a spectacular experience for me and my family. 🚐✈️🚁🚤🚁🚎🚁✈️🚐"
* A traveler said: "Amazing expierence, long time on the coach but helicopter trip a "must do". Very well organised. Everyone very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Wow! What a great tour of the canyon. We chose the helicopter option and it is definitely worth it. What an experience and what a view."
* A traveler said: "Mad Dog” the pilot was awesome awesome, awesome. Super knowledgeable about the area and geological rocks.. The entire team was super friendly, helpful and fun. We will definitely return on next Vegas visit."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was excellent. Views were unforgettably. A little warm in the copter during the 1st leg of the trip but that could have been my initial nerves!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the old and new strip. Knowledgeable guides and great advise. The bus stops close to the resorts and venues so you can get around and get off to where you need to be."
* A traveler said: "The Helicopter ride was awesome the view of Hover Dam and the Canyon was unexplainable so great to see that from the air"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Nevada State Museum
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Battlefield Vegas
- Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman