Top Las Vegas Hop on Hop Off Buses
16 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the town and learn some of the background of the place. Really enjoyed the night tour. The guide was very funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. He fit loads of information into the time we had and made the tour lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "The groups for the helicopter 🚁 is 6 people per ride. It is nice and cozy so be aware that it will be snug on the ride. Yhe should Uttlr that pocks you up from the casinos are so nice. The staff is super friendly. And the pilot is amazing and follows protocol . I would recommend this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very good and made it comfortable for first time helicopter passengers. The experience of overseeing the strip at nice was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Harrison and James were so great. Well run tour and well worth the money! Plenty of stops and lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Skywalk and Hwal Bay Nyu Wa Home of the Hualapai took some of the best photos of the Grand Canyon, was an amazing experience"
* A traveler said: "Everyone so professional and kind. Our limo driver told us so many interesting facts about the city and suggested places to see. Very beneficial. Elvis was perfection. I was just overwhelmed. I could not stop smiling. He made the day!!! Something we will always remember."
* A traveler said: "Freddy was excellent and we enjoyed the tour thoroughly. It wouldn’t have been complete without the helicopter and boat rides. My wife were the only ones who chose that part of the tour and Freddy reserved a spot for us in the front of the bus and made us feel VIP!!! We will do it again which is saying something for us!!! Thanks for a great time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very attentive and helpful. The service was perfect for us and our vow renewal. Loved that there was a chapel cat who attended our ceremony. Great photos."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for everything! It was perfect for our ceremony before we have our “actual” wedding next month."
* A traveler said: "Hoover Dam was an awesome sight and Pam our tour guide was great ! She was a wealth of knowledge and made the experience more interesting"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the old and new strip. Knowledgeable guides and great advise. The bus stops close to the resorts and venues so you can get around and get off to where you need to be."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- VooDoo Zipline
- Toy Shack
- The D Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Black Canyon River
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Welder Up
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Zappos Theater
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Pioneer Saloon
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman