Top Las Vegas Museum Tickets & Passes
25 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "We recommend the Crime Lab. It is hands on! We also did the distillery tour. It was interesting to learn how moonshine was made. Best was tasting !!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole museum was amazing. Will definitely recommend to others. Great place for friends family and small children"
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding museum! Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. The variety of exhibits was great."
* A traveler said: "From the Wax Museum to the joyful gondolas. We had a fantastic time and dinner was amazing. A must do"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the artifacts that were brought up from the Titanic and reading the stories, it was as if you could feel the presence of being there!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Nice gift bag. My son loves cars and this was one of his birthday gifts. I took my boys and his girlfriend everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Being able to see city from tall heights. Loved the space inside pod. Clear view of the city. No long entry lines."
* A traveler said: "Gr8 views of sunset n the City of Las Vegas, Prayed Godʻs Destiny over her and people! Mahalo!! Will tell friends n family about our time!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. Its a must do! I would recommend to time it to see the water show. Make sure to take a camera."
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "The exhibit was very well laid out. It took about an hour to go through it and we were constantly amazed at the detail and all of the bite sized knowledge pieces."
* A traveler said: "Very well laid out and informative. I love the preservation of such an amazing history. I couldn't believe how far back the history went."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the new celebrities. I was at the wax museum in California, and this was just as good. The celebrities looked good, but some did not."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the old and new strip. Knowledgeable guides and great advise. The bus stops close to the resorts and venues so you can get around and get off to where you need to be."
* A traveler said: "Great history behind all of the vehicles. Great tour guide. Staff was very helpful, too. I would visit again with a friend."
* A traveler said: "I thought the museum would be bigger. Although it’s small ,it’s very detailed. I love the set up and this set is perfect for photo shoots or videos."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we came to . Robert was very knowledgeable, so much to see , we loved it . We are Definitely telling my family about this ... it’s a must see .. I give this place a 5 star and if I could I’d give more stars ... definitely worth it ."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great, second time we have seen it. Our experience with Viator has been very poor."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful area to walk around. Many hand-on, educational exhibits for children, but interesting for adults too. A perfect escape from the bustle of the Strip."
* A traveler said: "One of our stops celebrating my husband Brett’s 60th! Huge horror movie fan! He was wowed and Jeff was so kind and informative!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Art Galleries
- Dam Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Zappos Theater
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Welder Up
- Neon Museum
- Pioneer Saloon
- Four Queens Casino
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Calico Hills
- Zion National Park
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Fortification Hill
- Colorado River
- Rick's Restorations
- Count's Kustoms
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman