Top Las Vegas Private Sightseeing Tours
219 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Rigo was an EXCELLENT tour guide; friendly, informative, collaborative and fun! The bus was comfortable & clean. Small group allowed for quicker pit stops and better group connections.The tour was a full day but...spectacular! Highly recommend! Great day! Great people! Incredible views!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful 🤩 I love the entire experience. Definitely will recommend when you come to Vegas. Helicopter ride was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Gia was very informative and energetic. Great Trip Milton the bus driver made sure we understood all aspects of your. Great Trip"
* A traveler said: "Anthony was our guide . He was very knowledgeable about the canyon& hover dam. He watched over every person on the bus . I would recommend if you have the option make sure you get on Anthony bus."
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. From pick up to river time to drop off. Every thing organized extremely well. Our guide Preston was amazing. He was there whenever you needed anything. Would highly recommend this trip as an excellent daytime activity!"
* A traveler said: "Fremont mall plaza excellent entertainment had a great pizza souvenir shops was awesome definitely would recommend to family and friends visiting Las Vegas tour guide was Check off my bucket list excellent downtown Vegas is also still Beautiful weather for a night tour must sit on top"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome!! Our guide Rowdy was fun and informative. We will definitely book the 5hr tour when we return."
* A traveler said: "It is awesome. No headache for driving . My bus driver is super nice and explain Grand Canyon tour well. Even 85 years old grand made it through this tour. It was very well organized. I will recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was exactly perfect. Our tour guide, Chris, was great. Lots information and very friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Miranda and Bailey are wonderful tour guides. They made it fun and educational. I recommend doing this tour. I loved my horse Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Great experience everyone should try once in a lifetime especially the Mountain and colorful rocks in Las Vegas what a experience. 👍"
* A traveler said: "Driver was awesome. Very easy to do and worth the money. Everyone was friendly and gave a lot of information."
* A traveler said: "All of it so good it's hard to pick just one the tour guide was awesome Trevor and the bus driver was awesome job 👏👍"
* A traveler said: "This was THE premier experience for us and our photographer was amazing!!! 100+ photos and every single one was worth putting in a frame."
* A traveler said: "Rocky was fantastic Pickup and communication was fantastic Timely courteous and right on time Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Michael was the perfect tour guide. He was a safe driver. He was personable, pleasant, funny and knowledgeable. We had an awesome experience from beginning to end."
* A traveler said: "The VIP Grand Canyon South Rim Sunset tour was phenomenal! Our tour guide was Tracy, he was absolutely the best. Very knowledgeable, fun and enthusiastic. Don’t hesitate to book with this tour group they will not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Coolest experience! Beautiful ! My horse Smokey was so good And the food was great got the steak! Fire was a nice touch at end"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Great customer service!! Driver was very helpful and professional! Overall a great experience also great ad a family activity"
* A traveler said: "It was a great little zip over the Linq area. We went at night so that was very cool. The ride is short but fun. Staff is friendly and efficient. The whole process felt very safe. The line was very long earlier in the evening so we went back and did this later, around 11 pm."
* A traveler said: "Very great experience and the pilot was amazing explaining everything and make us feel great and we really have fun. Great pilot and great experience"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience, in a short time we covered an extensive area. The tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. The entire trip was beyond my expectations"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Welder Up
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Calico Hills
- Rick's Restorations
- Wynn Las Vegas
- The Dome At Container Park
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Colorado River
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Cashman Field
- Battlefield Vegas
- Neon Museum
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- VooDoo Zipline
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman