Top Las Vegas Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
484 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. He fit loads of information into the time we had and made the tour lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "Skywalk and Hwal Bay Nyu Wa Home of the Hualapai took some of the best photos of the Grand Canyon, was an amazing experience"
* A traveler said: "Hoover Dam was an awesome sight and Pam our tour guide was great ! She was a wealth of knowledge and made the experience more interesting"
* A traveler said: "The groups for the helicopter 🚁 is 6 people per ride. It is nice and cozy so be aware that it will be snug on the ride. Yhe should Uttlr that pocks you up from the casinos are so nice. The staff is super friendly. And the pilot is amazing and follows protocol . I would recommend this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Harrison and James were so great. Well run tour and well worth the money! Plenty of stops and lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the town and learn some of the background of the place. Really enjoyed the night tour. The guide was very funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Freddy was excellent and we enjoyed the tour thoroughly. It wouldn’t have been complete without the helicopter and boat rides. My wife were the only ones who chose that part of the tour and Freddy reserved a spot for us in the front of the bus and made us feel VIP!!! We will do it again which is saying something for us!!! Thanks for a great time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very good and made it comfortable for first time helicopter passengers. The experience of overseeing the strip at nice was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Was 2nd trip to the South Rim Grand Canyon. This tour took a walk around the South Rim. Just breathtaking views! Our guide was Jorge and driver Dawn. Both very professional and friendly. Long day, appropriate number of stops No better way to see the Rim! Pictures don’t do the Beauty of the canyon justice. You have to go to feel the beauty!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Just the entire trip was awesome. The tour guide was vey knowledgeable which made the trip more interesting"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Anthony excellent guide. Better than anticipated. Tour accommodated those with less than perfect health and yet we saw so much!"
* A traveler said: "Paul our guide was very informative a provided a very relaxing tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants a complete experience of Red Rock."
* A traveler said: "Steve did an excellent job. My brother and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The accommodations were also impeccable.! Great job!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! Very knowledgeable. Ride was air conditioned and comfortable! Guide went above and beyond to make sure i was dropped close to hotel and did not uave to walk or wait to long at any stop"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super nice and informative. Highly recommended tour! Just enough bathroom breaks for the group, comfortable sprinter van, and a few sightseeing surprises!"
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour the driver/ tour guide was awesome. Yes I will tell my friends about it. When I visit Vegas I will call your company. B Blessed"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great driver who got us there safely from our hotels.. Wesley was a great driver who got us to the ATVs safely… Cory was an excellent instructor while riding the ATVs. We had so much fun that we will definitely be doing it again time we are in Vegas!!"
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Zappos Theater
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Black Canyon River
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Battlefield Vegas
- Downtown Container Park
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- The D Las Vegas
- Zion National Park
- Clark County Museum
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Death Valley National Park
- Extraterrestrial Highway
- Alibi Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman