Top Las Vegas Unique Experiences
19 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "The landscape, very smooth ride, tour guides were awesome, very fun and unique experience, and the trail dogs were cool too!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Driving coaches were amazing ! Truly an excellent experience Options on the cars was over the top . Best money i have ever spent in Vegas"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing and we had the best time. I was worried about the HEAT in pants on a 97 degree day but it wasn’t bad. Best part for me actually was interacting with the dogs. Hooligan, Bandit and Snowflake took the trek with us and were so cute and fun."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "A must do. Most awesome experience. Very empowering to take control of that piece of equipment and show it what your made of. No matter your age, you can do it."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun tour. Had a great time! Was nice to get away from the crowds for a while. Food was good and tour was informative and fun! Had a great time exploring Good Springs."
* A traveler said: "This was super fun!! Our driver was awesome, funny, and personable and our shooting instructor was just the same. It's not that much ammo but you can totally buy more. I'm going back in a couple months and bringing more friends! Definitely a great cost to value, and shooting that 50 cal put a huge smile on my face....where else can you do that!?!?!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide made the trip so much fun and interesting facts My family found the guide to make the experience so much better"
* A traveler said: "Denny was a great driver and cook. The horses were beautiful! It was a great experience and the trail was beautiful. Our tour guides were very informative and helpful and had a great sense of humor. An all around great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Got the chance to do it alone which made it super fun! Loved the selection and Jimmy was great!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! They gave us such a great experience that we wouldn’t have otherwise found on our own. Awesome for those that forget to take pictures or capture the fun time. They made us feel VIP even among some slightly different restrictions among COVID procedures."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, it was fun to follow clues and some clues were a bit challenging. We walked most of the strip, so we were tired, yet, a great evening."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Battlefield Vegas
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Death Valley National Park
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Calico Hills
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Count's Kustoms
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Zappos Theater
- Stratosphere Tower
- The Mob Museum
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman