* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Wee had a very knowledgeable guide. Thae walking experience was great. The simple lunch in the hut brought back memories from mountain hikes in my childhood. Finally having the privilege of walking through a time capsule of plants and learning that these plants go back millions of years was amazing. The other stops showed another side of Tassie"
* A traveler said: "Had a superb time cruising the Tamar River and Cataract Gorge. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and the scenery was incredible. The Captain was very knowledgable and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Cruise during your Launceston Trip."
* A traveler said: "Such a relaxing 4 hour tour. Beautiful scenery and friendly staff. Morning tea and lunch were yummy and plenty of it. The wine tasting was a bit of fun but not a highlight. Could have done without it. Would definitely recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Eammon was a superb tour guide. It was a very personal tour and we learnt a lot of history and about wine!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money, excellent presentation by the Captain of the boat. Great history passed on to the tourists"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. We all had fun and made a fantastic family memory. The staff were fabtastic and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, apart from the weather, unfortunately that is out of everyone's control. The day was perfectly planned. Our guide, Ben, had a great knowledge of the history and the area, and indeed was very interesting to listen to."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip with Jan! It was lovely going to some of the smaller wineries that were so friendly and also visiting a lavender farm, olive oil farm and a gin distillery. We also enjoyed the delicious lunch and the many stories from Jan."
* A traveler said: "A very informative short 50 min tour the guide LYN was brilliant in his knowledge of Launceston and its history, good start to understand back ground into Launceston and the Gorge."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day at Cradle mountain the hike around Dove lake was fantastic and the drive up from Launceston was so beautiful. Rita our guide for the day was great she had coats, gloves and beanies if you didn’t have your own and knew a lot about the area. Highly recommended and don’t forget some warm clothing"
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur
* A traveler said: "The staff were wonderful,so much knowledge on history,flora and fauna and the locations we travelled to were spectacular"
* A traveler said: "That was great experience for this trip. both guides are knowledgeable and informative. they explained us about some background and stories during the trip sites and that made us very impression. they were also friendly and helpful during the trip. Best way from Launceston to Hobart and highly recommended this trip to my friends."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I were lucky to be the only two on our tour, extremely nice trip organiser and driver and tasted some lovely wines, wineries were very courteous, we had a thoroughly great afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Howard, showed us some local places and fun facts. If you like a small personalized tour they are the ones. We booked for Cradle mountain but as there was a snow blizzard, rather than just cancelling the day Howard called us and provided us some options and we are glad we did get to see so many wonderful places in Launceston."
* A traveler said: "In a word, Excellent. |Lovely wine in a beautiful setting, outstanding staff, an informative tour then fantastic food in an elegant restaurant. Simply marvellous."
* A traveler said: "Lovely hour on the river cruise, fabulous gourge it’s a must when in Launceston, very informative information from the captain."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Clarendon House
- Ben Lomond National Park
- Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG)
- George Town Watch House
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum
- Grindelwald Swiss Village
- Woolmers Estate
- Franklin House
- Platypus House
- Launceston Planetarium
- Design Tasmania
- Tamar Valley
- Launceston City Park
- Tamar Island Wetlands
- Bay of Fires
- Cradle Mountain
- Josef Chromy Wines
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- James Boag Brewery
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Seahorse World