Top Liberia Bus Tours
42 results | All Liberia Tours
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and you see the sloths up close!! Knowledgeable guide and the food for lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ernesto was amazing!!! The rapids were exhilarating and the zip lining was above our expectations! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time on this tour. If you have an extra day in the Guanacaste/Liberia area I would definitely book a tour ( or even plan an extra day just for this tour). My tour guides were passionate about their country and show you some of the amazing experiences available in Nicaragua. The Masaya Volcano and the boat ride on Lake Nicaragua were especially memorable, and Granada was a great city to experience."
* A traveler said: "Terrific tour all around. From the hassle-free pick up at our resort, to the wildlife spotting, and cultural lunch experience, we couldn’t have asked for a better tour. Very casual way to experience some local spots with a knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "The ideal private tour! Started off with our hotel pickup, right on time and in a comfortable transport van with AC. Samuel was our driver, he was incredibly careful in driving and also very friendly (even gave us tips of where to get the best prices on souvenirs!). Marvin was our tour guide, he introduced himself as our “best friend for the day”! Very conversational and friendly throughout the trip, and highly knowledgeable about all the nature & wildlife. Knew right off hand the names of the species of all the animals we saw, as well as the plant life and the history around all the areas we visited. He speaks great English, we traded teaching each other new conversational phrases throughout the day. The trip location was great - got to see rainforest, dry forest, volcanic mud pits, geysers, and got to swim at the Oropendola waterfall! Hike was moderately easy, Marvin definitely kept at our pace - oh, and he was incredibly thoughtful with the Covid protocols! Had mask on, sanitizer ready, and gave us space if we had to take a breather during the hike. Lunch was great, solid restaurant with good preparation of the Costa Rican typical lunch. Stopped by a coffee and souvenir shop on the way back to the hotel (wasn’t originally on the itinerary, so it was very cool they did that). All in all, great experience and would highly recommend Green Life Tours! Pura vida!"
* A traveler said: "Randy and Norman were absolutely amazing!!! It was a private tour, and they most definitely made us feel special. This excursion included a trip to a waterfall, which you were not rushed or given a time limit. The. We went to a great restaurant on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica. The restaurant chosen was great!! Next to the rainforest we went. Our rainforest guide was able to spot so many animals as we walked including a monkey, many sloths, a mama sloth with her two week old baby, Costa Rica famous frog and may birds. It was so beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion or anything with Costa Rica excursion travels!! Request NORMAN!! he’s so well in tune with the culture and was able to give us so much information and history lessons! 10/10!!! Please bring cash to tip all of the amazing people along the way on this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute of this tour with Karina. She is so knowledgeable about coffee, Nicoya, Blue Zones, etc. and has great relationships with the farmers and all of the locals we met along the way. Touring the beautiful coffee plantation with the owner and breakfast with his family was a major highlight. We would highly recommend this tour to all! Thank you Karina!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time Miller was knowledgeable about all the tours we took and her catered to my needs since I was hungover from the night before."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very friendly. The whole family had a good time. Well worth it. We went with adults, pre-teen & toddler."
* A traveler said: "Got to learn about sugar cane and how they use it at a farm and Rum Distillery. We got to use the old sugar cane extracting machines with an Ox called Curro. We got a tour of a Rum distillery and got to blend our own bottles of Rum. Next we went on a boat tour of the river and got to see the White Face Monkey, birds and some crocodiles. Miller really was a great guide because of his knowledge of the wildlife and the trees in Costa Rica. We will try to use his company for our tours next time we visit. Thank You Miller!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley