Top Liberia Sporting Events
27 results | All Liberia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great value for your money. Wayyyy better than most excursions. Def the best one we took. Did activities for a good amount of time. Our tour guide was Rosbin and our driver was Rene. They treated us like family and made sure we experienced this excursion to the fullest. We took the private tour and we were there with one more couple so they def had time for us and everything was well explained and organized. Rosbin has a great eye and he pointed out animals we might have not seen if he did not point them out. We had a lot of fun and would recommend it to anyone. Company was Alex on the beach"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ernesto was amazing!!! The rapids were exhilarating and the zip lining was above our expectations! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific tour all around. From the hassle-free pick up at our resort, to the wildlife spotting, and cultural lunch experience, we couldn’t have asked for a better tour. Very casual way to experience some local spots with a knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring. We were able to see and do so much. Freddy was friendly and so knowledgeable. The perfect guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was simply amazing. Miller was the best tour guide anyone can ever have. Very knowledgeable. One of our group members got food sickness so he called the doctor for us even on a holiday. He treated us like we were his family. The Buggy tour was amazing with many beautiful beaches to see. I would definitely recommend this tour 100%."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time Miller was knowledgeable about all the tours we took and her catered to my needs since I was hungover from the night before."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very friendly. The whole family had a good time. Well worth it. We went with adults, pre-teen & toddler."
* A traveler said: "Got to learn about sugar cane and how they use it at a farm and Rum Distillery. We got to use the old sugar cane extracting machines with an Ox called Curro. We got a tour of a Rum distillery and got to blend our own bottles of Rum. Next we went on a boat tour of the river and got to see the White Face Monkey, birds and some crocodiles. Miller really was a great guide because of his knowledge of the wildlife and the trees in Costa Rica. We will try to use his company for our tours next time we visit. Thank You Miller!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley