Top Liberia Tours by Duration
46 results | All Liberia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great value for your money. Wayyyy better than most excursions. Def the best one we took. Did activities for a good amount of time. Our tour guide was Rosbin and our driver was Rene. They treated us like family and made sure we experienced this excursion to the fullest. We took the private tour and we were there with one more couple so they def had time for us and everything was well explained and organized. Rosbin has a great eye and he pointed out animals we might have not seen if he did not point them out. We had a lot of fun and would recommend it to anyone. Company was Alex on the beach"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and you see the sloths up close!! Knowledgeable guide and the food for lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ernesto was amazing!!! The rapids were exhilarating and the zip lining was above our expectations! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time on this tour. If you have an extra day in the Guanacaste/Liberia area I would definitely book a tour ( or even plan an extra day just for this tour). My tour guides were passionate about their country and show you some of the amazing experiences available in Nicaragua. The Masaya Volcano and the boat ride on Lake Nicaragua were especially memorable, and Granada was a great city to experience."
* A traveler said: "Terrific tour all around. From the hassle-free pick up at our resort, to the wildlife spotting, and cultural lunch experience, we couldn’t have asked for a better tour. Very casual way to experience some local spots with a knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring. We were able to see and do so much. Freddy was friendly and so knowledgeable. The perfect guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was simply amazing. Miller was the best tour guide anyone can ever have. Very knowledgeable. One of our group members got food sickness so he called the doctor for us even on a holiday. He treated us like we were his family. The Buggy tour was amazing with many beautiful beaches to see. I would definitely recommend this tour 100%."
* A traveler said: "The ideal private tour! Started off with our hotel pickup, right on time and in a comfortable transport van with AC. Samuel was our driver, he was incredibly careful in driving and also very friendly (even gave us tips of where to get the best prices on souvenirs!). Marvin was our tour guide, he introduced himself as our “best friend for the day”! Very conversational and friendly throughout the trip, and highly knowledgeable about all the nature & wildlife. Knew right off hand the names of the species of all the animals we saw, as well as the plant life and the history around all the areas we visited. He speaks great English, we traded teaching each other new conversational phrases throughout the day. The trip location was great - got to see rainforest, dry forest, volcanic mud pits, geysers, and got to swim at the Oropendola waterfall! Hike was moderately easy, Marvin definitely kept at our pace - oh, and he was incredibly thoughtful with the Covid protocols! Had mask on, sanitizer ready, and gave us space if we had to take a breather during the hike. Lunch was great, solid restaurant with good preparation of the Costa Rican typical lunch. Stopped by a coffee and souvenir shop on the way back to the hotel (wasn’t originally on the itinerary, so it was very cool they did that). All in all, great experience and would highly recommend Green Life Tours! Pura vida!"
* A traveler said: "Randy and Norman were absolutely amazing!!! It was a private tour, and they most definitely made us feel special. This excursion included a trip to a waterfall, which you were not rushed or given a time limit. The. We went to a great restaurant on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica. The restaurant chosen was great!! Next to the rainforest we went. Our rainforest guide was able to spot so many animals as we walked including a monkey, many sloths, a mama sloth with her two week old baby, Costa Rica famous frog and may birds. It was so beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion or anything with Costa Rica excursion travels!! Request NORMAN!! he’s so well in tune with the culture and was able to give us so much information and history lessons! 10/10!!! Please bring cash to tip all of the amazing people along the way on this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time Miller was knowledgeable about all the tours we took and her catered to my needs since I was hungover from the night before."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very friendly. The whole family had a good time. Well worth it. We went with adults, pre-teen & toddler."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley