Top Liberia Travel & Transportation Services
90 results | All Liberia Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful ride!!! Very Friendly driver, waited for me, helped with luggage, helped with my Spanish.."
* A traveler said: "Great and professional service. They showed up on time, there was also great communication. Would use them again with no question."
* A traveler said: "Need to have air conditioning on while you loading our bags but the drive was great and the car was clean...."
* A traveler said: "One of the most professional drivers and companies ever. Had a late flight and the driver was standing there waiting with my name on sign. Very good driver, kept me informed of the time it would take to get to the hotel, and refreshments and drinks was well needed after a long flight. And I felt safe being a solo traveler in an unknown country."
* A traveler said: "Very responsive and on time. Sebastian was super friendly. Provided water, beer and snacks for the approximately one hour journey from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo."
* A traveler said: "Carlos answered all of our questions with deep knowledge. The transport was very professional. Carlos also sent us brochure of excursions per our request."
* A traveler said: "Nothing negative to say. My driver was there on time for both my airport and hotel pick up. I recommend them 100%. I would definitely book them again when traveling back to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "My driver was waiting right outside of the airport with a sign and the van was large, clean and air conditioned. My driver was incredibly kind, he even stopped and bought me a water when since I did not have one. He drove very safely and we arrived on time. He even made sure I got into my building safely before leaving. Looking forward to my ride back from the airport!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice driver . Was waiting for me when I walked out the airport. Very personable and answered all my questions. Had a pleasant drive back to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledgeable on information about Costa rica and was very ready to answer questions about life in Costa rica."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. Ariel was outside waiting with a sign with my name. Very knowledgeable and professional and helped us book excursions for reasonable prices as well. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our ride from the airport to the W Hotel was amazing! I apologize that the driver’s name has escaped me but he was easy to find as soon as we walked out of the airport (holding a sign with my name), spoke very good English and provided the perfect tour of Liberia, Guanacaste and every area in between as made the trip to the hotel. He also offered recommendations on restaurants and other hot spots in the local area. No complaints about this ride at all!"
* A traveler said: "Courtesy of the driver and ease of transfer. Driver was on time and very personable. I would use this company again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Christian was great , very patient and helpful. Pointed out landmarks and made the whole ride super fun"
* A traveler said: "Very professional driver and a nice car too boot. We stopped for food along the way. The stop was about half way through the drive and the food and coffee was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley